CAFP is pleased to provide educational activities designed to meet your practice needs. Our currently offered CME activities and events can be found on this page.
The Family Medicine Clinical Forum is CAFP’s largest CME meeting and offers interactive formats, concurrent CME sessions, and unique networking opportunities that translate learning into action.
CAFP’s Committee on Continuing Professional Development, working with our master faculty members, has developed a series of quick spotlight summaries to provide information in on clinical topics based on members' requests.
Registration is now open for the 2019 Essentials of Primary Care Psychiatry CME Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. The meeting is February 1-2, 2019 at The New York New York Hotel.
• Practical “primary care psychiatry” clinical pointers for primary care providers and mental health providers
• Important DSM-5 diagnostic updates
• Topics include: Somatic Symptom Disorders Mood/Anxiety Disorders, Substance Misuse, Personality Disorders, Collaborative Care, Pain Psychiatric Management and how to do a Primary Care Psychiatric Interview, and more!
• Hear from speakers who are national experts in the practice of psychiatry in the non-psychiatric setting
• Small group discussion and personalized learning with faculty who practice in both primary care and psychiatric settings
• 14 CME Credits or Certificate of Completion for each attendee
Conference Fees: Physician $395.00 Other health-care professional $360.00