Get Ready for the 2018 Family Medicine Clinical Forum!
Mark April 13-15, 2018 on your calendar now! We’d like you and your team members to join CAFP and more than 250 colleagues as we celebrate CAFP’s 70th birthday.
Here’s a peek at what’s in store:
- The 2018 Forum will be in Monterey! The beautiful California Coast is calling our name and the Monterey Marriott Downtown will be the new site of Forum festivities (and great education).
- We’re starting a little earlier – the afternoon of Friday, April 13 – and providing the option to spend time with family and friends Saturday late afternoon/evening before concluding on Sunday afternoon.
- We’re all learning together (no concurrent tracks next year).
- An excellent optional Pain Management Workshop will be offered on Sunday afternoon.
- Three KSAs.
- The same practical, engaging sessions on a variety of relevant topics; we’re giving Dr. Hoby Lee more time for his popular “Family Medicine Update” session!
Reserve your room now at the Monterey Marriott for our negotiated $209 rate. Questions? Contact CAFP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monterey Trip Planner
Interested in being a supporter at the 2018 Forum? View our Supporter Kit.